Doesn’t everyone want to be a rock star at what they do? Social media lets you share what you are doing so that others can see what a rock star you really are! It is like marketing, but it is more than just throwing a bunch of stuff out there hoping someone will bite. Social media is built on relationships.
If you are too busy to handle and manage your own social media, there are dozens of companies who do that. Of course, the rock star in the social media management world would be ta-dahhh, US! So, while we are still offering an introductory offer, you will probably want to get moving on ramping up your social media! Rock on, baaa-beee!
Take a look at these numbers posted by expandedramblings.com recently:
- Facebook: 845 million users
- Twitter: Reportedly 462 million accounts
- Youtube: 4 billion views per day
- Groupon: 140 million subscribers
- LinkedIn: 135 million users
- Pandora: 125 million users
- Tumblr: 120 million users
- Google+: 90 million users
- WordPress: 60 million blogs